× Want to know more about the Kunena Project? See how the open source philosophy drives our community, follow our development on GitHub, and how you can participate to make Kunena even better.

Funds for climate change management on Wednesday as

More
1 week 5 days ago #9138 by corareems
corareems created the topic: Funds for climate change management on Wednesday as
London wakes up to another day of climate rebellion. London woke up on Wednesday (October 9) to the third consecutive day of acts of peaceful civil disobedience staged by the climate action group Extinction Rebellion. Rough cut (no reporter narration). Article of the Day 124; Can Teenage Defiance Be Manipulated for Good? Someone quoted in the article you are about to read says "There are two adolescent imperatives to resist authority and to contribute to community." Do you agree? Why or why not? Helping Low-Income Students Navigate College. With multiyear programs, students receive the same high-end support as their upper-middle-class peers. Mr. Robot Season 4 Premiere Recap E for Vendetta. The final season premiere opened with a bang and was a return to form after some strange misfires last season. Sanders says he was 'dumb' for ignoring health symptoms. Bernie Sanders spoke about his health condition outside his home in Burlington, Vermont. Rough cut (no reporter narration). Whats on TV Friday The Blacklist and Raising Dion. The Blacklist returns for a seventh season on NBC. And a series about a young superhero debuts on Netflix. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu given first chance to form a government. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been given the first chance to try to form a new government after preliminary attempts to negotiate a unity coalition between Netanyahu and his main rival Benny Gantz failed. Karamoko Dembele lights up Celtics title celebrations as 16-year-old makes his debut. Celtic ended their title-winning league campaign with victory over Hearts as youngster Karamoko Dembele made his senior debut for the club aged just 16 years and 86 days. Schroders, Lloyds wealth venture appoints former IG Group boss as CEO. Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW), a joint venture between Schroders and Lloyds Banking Group, said on Monday it has appointed former IG Group executive Peter Hetherington as chief executive officer. Food by Jason Atherton and personalised pillowcases Hilton's The Biltmore Mayfair opens in London. The Biltmore Mayfair is in London's Grosvenor Square, the former home of the American Embassy. Hilton said it's 'a new jewel in the neighbourhood' and a 'decadent retreat'. Trump Flies Into the Cuckoos Nest. Getting stranger every day in every way. Legend ticks all the boxes. Lovers of British music can now get the complete recorded legacy, on 23 CDs, of Sir Clifford Curzon, the greatest English pianist of the 20th Century, for less than 50 on Decca. How long does it take for a sore throat to go away url When I lay on my left side my ear gets clogged Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical fears. The pharmaceutical giant had already pulled its common heartburn drug from shelves in Ireland, India and Hong Kong up to two weeks ago. Zantac is still available over-the-counter in Britain. Iraqi Army Ordered Out of Sadr City, Where Dozens Died at Protests. A statement from the army said that it had used excessive force in the Baghdad neighborhood, and that officers and soldiers would be held accountable for wrong acts. Airbnb will transform the Louvres Pyramid into a bedroom and let guests drink with the Mona Lisa. Airbnb has teamed up with the Louvre to let one lucky competition winner and a guest see what happens inside the building once the lights go out. A bird's eye view of climate change. Victor, a nine-year-old white-tailed eagle, has been enlisted to raise awareness of climate change with spectacular images of him soaring over the peaks in his Alpine home, which has already been hard hit by the rise in global temperatures. Rough cut (no reporter narration). The Huge Waste in the U.S. Health System. A study finds evidence for how to reduce some of it, but also a large blind spot on how to remove the rest. I'm A Celebrity Extra Camp Emily Atack replaces Scarlett Moffatt. Emily Atack has been confirmed to replace Scarlett Moffatt on I'm A Celebrity Extra Camp. Marc Andreessen Why I hate going public - Felix TV. The Netscape co-founder and high-profile venture capitalist tells Reuters' Felix Salmon that he hates selling companies -- nearly as much as he hates taking them public. What will his investors say?

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.